Making a strategic investment in Tıkla Gelsin, ATP opens to global markets
ATP, which is a part of Ata Holding, traded in Borsa Istanbul and serving different sectors with its Tradesoft, Zenia and ATP Digital brands, continues to take strategic steps with its vision of growth. In this direction, ATP GSYO, which has been established a while ago to invest in technology oriented startup companies with global potential and development opportunities, made its first strategic investment with “Tıkla Gelsin” owned by TFI TAB Gıda Yatırımları Anonim Şirketi. An investment of 7 million 130 thousand TL was made through the acquisition of 1% of the food ordering platform Tıkla Gelsin, which has reached a value of approximately 750 million TL with its success. ATP GSYO also made a payment of 10 million TL for the option right, which gave it the opportunity to purchase the remaining 99% share of Tıkla Gelsin for 18 months. The innovative technology company, which provides enterprise software and infrastructure solutions to global markets, has recently announced that it has established a Venture Capital Investment Partnership (GSYO) to invest in technology-intensive venture companies with global potential and development opportunities for itself and to provide strategic support for their growth. It was also announced that a resource of 25 million TL was allocated in the relevant period.
Tıkla Gelsin attracts attention with its value
Tıkla Gelsin, one of the well-known food ordering platforms in Turkey, draws attention with its mobile application, website, strategic location and scalable operational structure. ATP GSYO made an investment of 7 million 130 thousand liras through the purchase of the 1% share of Tıkla Gelsin, which has reached a value of approximately 750 million liras with its successful performance. ATP GSYO also made another 10 million TL payment for the option right, which gave it the opportunity to purchase the remaining 99% share of Tıkla Gelsin for 18 months. With this important move, ATP GSYO reveals that it is an institutional investor aiming to have a say in the sector.
Our Goal is to open Tıkla Gelsin to global markets
Korhan Kurdoğlu, Chairperson of the Board of Directors of ATP GSYO and CEO of TFI TAB Food Investments, stated that as ATP, they entered a very different lane that will meet the expectations of investors, and said: “From now on, ATP is a technology-leading institution, a brand that guides entrepreneurs in new areas. It will accelerate its success. For this purpose, we established ATP GSYO a while ago. With ATP GSYO, it will be our priority to invest in innovative technologies that have strategic importance for us. We will invest in robotics technologies, artificial intelligence, innovative restaurant solutions and initiatives that will create value within our ecosystem. We made our first move in line with this vision with “Tıkla Gelsin” owned by TFI TAB Gıda Yatırımları Anonim Şirketi. With Tıkla Gelsin, we are investing in a very valuable, high potential, proven and competitive brand. Tıkla Gelsin is an organization that has reached operational maturity and a company that makes money. An investment that meets the expectations of investors in all aspects. It has a powerful technology platform that distinguishes itself from its competitors. It has reached a value of approximately 750 million TL with its resources, operationally efficient structure, ability to use technology effectively and innovative solutions. ATP GSYO will make Tıkla Gelsin more competitive and attractive by including new brands and will open the brand to global markets. At this point, the TAB ecosystem abroad are the markets we can focus on in the first place. In our contacts with Zenia on the QSR side, we also see the demand for Tıkla Gelsin technology. There are many markets that we could potentially go to. In summary, with the IT experience of ATP GSYO and the strategic support it will provide, we plan to turn Tıkla Gelsin into an investment that exceeds expectations.”
We aim to be an institutional investor that has a say in the sector
Ümit Cinali, ATP General Manager and ATP GSYO Board Member, said that ATP is a B2B technology company that has leading brands in the finance and hospitality sectors, has expanded abroad, has a strong solution, service, business model, global references and financials, and carries out qualified R&D. Drawing attention to the fact that they are a corporate brand that receives global attention, he said: “With ATP GSYO, we aim to invest in potential startups that offer innovative technology solutions for ecosystems that have strategic importance for us, to provide corporate venture capital and to support their growth. We made our first strategic investment in this direction with “Tıkla Gelsin”. With this investment, we proved that we are an institutional investor aiming to have a say in the sector. I predict that the value we bring to Tıkla Gelsin will have significant effects on our stock performance in the medium and long term. Our goal will be to accelerate the multi-brand environment and grow the company as soon as possible. There are similar business models at home and abroad, and they get valuations of billions of dollars. In summary, the potential here is very high and we think that qualified investors will want to share this opportunity. I believe that ATP will benefit from the technology portfolio and vertical know-how of Tıkla Gelsin in terms of global marketing.”